Vlog Looking for other vloggers/entertainers to cross promote with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiet88

The Talk Handed One
Hey guys, i'm looking for some other vloggers/entertainers to cross promote with. collabs/featured list/mentions etc

The reason for this is that I looked at my channel page today and I don't have many other channels in my featured channels list, being very community driven i'd like to fix this because i agree strongly with similar youtubers helping each other out.

So if your a vlogger/entertainer and think your channel is similar enough to mine for our subscribers to enjoy both of our contents then get in touch and we can decide how we can help each other

I guess I do both, sketches and vlogging occasionally I think we could help each other out :)

Why hello there! My name is Ben, I am a 16 year old comedian/musician/vlogger from Ireland and I would be glad to cross promote with you :)

Hiya I do Vlogs and such. I am also changing channels so I'll put Info up but I'll still check out your stuff.

Hey guy's thanks for the responses, i'd like to take you all up on your offers but our style of video, ages ranges and other things make that not always a good mix for our viewers, so if you are really serious about doing a collab pm me on youtube i'll get back to you on there if i agree that we would be a good mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back