Vlog Looking for other content creators for my Business Idea

Reaction score
I would definitely be interested. I've been making videos for a few years, but only just started taking it seriously with editing and monetizing etc. Email me at ctgirton@gmail.com if you're still planning this. I would love to get more details. I am 18 years old. When you email, please include some of these ideas you have too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bart Kay

Reaction score
I'm currently vlogging about my business journey as well as life and fitness. Hit me up with details, I'm in it long term!

wolfmxmans

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you need any help do not hesitate to contact me and I would like to collab. Check my channel and see the kind of content I create.

Mou

Reaction score
Hey if youre still planning to do this feel free to email me at mmous017@gmail. I live in miami, florida at the moment.

Reaction score
The person who started this doesn't seem to actually want to anymore. Anyone that does want to, contact me at ctgirton@gmail.com. Would like to do the same thing, just actually have it happen as opposed to talk about it and never follow through like the person who started this feed.[DOUBLEPOST=1506201689,1506196835][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am interested in a group. What kind of content are you looking to produce?
Message me. This guy obviously isn't serious about this team. I am. ctgirton@gmail.com