Gaming Looking for new PC gamers

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
What is up guyssss!

I'm pretty much just on here again looking for some more PC gamers to play with like as a casual thing, to broaden my game tastes, because it's pretty limited right now (fps) haha. So if you want to get in touch, then please comment & reply! I've just hit 100 subs on youtube, and my channel is going pretty well. If you want a new gaming buddy, that's me!

Lexi

Hey I'm also looking for people to collab with, I have tons of pc games.
Here's my Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/chimpey
Here's my Discord: Chimpey#3561

What is up guyssss!

I'm pretty much just on here again looking for some more PC gamers to play with like as a casual thing, to broaden my game tastes, because it's pretty limited right now (fps) haha. So if you want to get in touch, then please comment & reply! I've just hit 100 subs on youtube, and my channel is going pretty well. If you want a new gaming buddy, that's me!

Lexi
Would love to collab if you still got room, i play most of the games out there so i think we have atleast one game in common :)

What is up guyssss!

Lexi
i saw that u have gmod. if your interested in joining me and my friends in playing gmod together then join us on discord. discord.gg/KNHf5dK

Back