Gaming Looking for members for gaming group

You guys sound fun to hang around with. I am quite the man who likes things done the good way if you know what i mean. If I do something, it has to be good :) I am currently looking for a group, not sure if i am gonna join you guys because i have aplied to several others. Let me know soon enough otherwise i might not be available anymore. Greetz, Pepper

I'm part of a new group being formed. We have 3 members right now, and are looking for at least a few more. We going for a "Creatures" esque type of thing- Everyone has there own channels, but we still put some stuff on a group channel. We all make our own videos, and don't have to work exclusively with each other, but this way you'll probably always have someone to record with.

Requirements:
-No squeakers
-Be at least 15
-Have atleast 25 subscribers (so we know you can maintain an audience)

If you're interested, please leave a comment down below. Link your Youtube channel below, and we'll check you out. If we're interested and like your content, we'll probably add you on Skype, and have a small recording session to see how everyone works together.

Current Members:
Defend Th3 End- /user/DefendTh3End
Aeriosis- /user/Aeriosis
Dubious Wig- /user/DubiousWig
Sounds pretty good, I would like to game with you guys. Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SecrecyGameChannel

I'm interested , you can check my channel out and see if I meet your requirement

My skype is : iStretchington

Back