Gaming Looking For Group To Play With

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boeskin99

I have been doing YouTube for over 3 years, and I have decided that I need to start doing videos with other people so that we can grow a community and all of our channels. My friends and I play a lot of Garry's Mod, ESO Battle Field, Battle Front, MineCraft, COD, CSGO. We play many other games along with a lot of these. If you are interested leave your YouTube name and/or Steam/Skype name so that we can contact you. -Thank You!!

Hey, I'm up for this, I'd love to be a part of other people's videos for once, and vice versa. My youtube name is RedThunder and my steam ID is PsychopathicPenguin, just send me a message on here or on there to arrange something :)

Hey, I'm up for this, I'd love to be a part of other people's videos for once, and vice versa. My youtube name is RedThunder and my steam ID is PsychopathicPenguin, just send me a message on here or on there to arrange something :)

would you be down to get in the grind with me and a couple of dedicated You Tubers?

would you be down to get in the grind with me and a couple of dedicated You Tubers?
You keep saying that, but I don't quite know what you mean by it. I'm up for helping you guys out with videos or collabs and what not, I probably won't actually grind games though, I get so bored with those kinds of games xD

You keep saying that, but I don't quite know what you mean by it. I'm up for helping you guys out with videos or collabs and what not, I probably won't actually grind games though, I get so bored with those kinds of games xD

by grind i mean keeping the flow moving meaning whatever your goal is you work hard to maintain it and eventually accomplish it sorry for the confusion lol but yeah dude if you wanna collab on editing that would be cool too. Im doing a lot of everything from editing different style like videos to posting 3 times a week to animation ect. If your interested than i welcome you with open arms but like i said me and my team are serious about our grind it doesn't mean we are not gonna f**k around here and there but it does mean we gotta set a schedule in doing whatever it is you like doing and pretty much follow it through. so if your interested than i would love to work along side with you.

by grind i mean keeping the flow moving meaning whatever your goal is you work hard to maintain it and eventually accomplish it sorry for the confusion lol but yeah dude if you wanna collab on editing that would be cool too. Im doing a lot of everything from editing different style like videos to posting 3 times a week to animation ect. If your interested than i welcome you with open arms but like i said me and my team are serious about our grind it doesn't mean we are not gonna f**k around here and there but it does mean we gotta set a schedule in doing whatever it is you like doing and pretty much follow it through. so if your interested than i would love to work along side with you.

Oh, in which case I'm up for the hard work and dedication. I'm not too great with animation or anything. Not too bad with editing, but just enough to get me by sort of thing. Send me a message with what you've got in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back