Other Looking for: Gaming Podcast Co-Host (Age: 14&up)

NoVaNoiD

Hey guys, NovaNoid here once again and we need a Co-Host.....just someone who can host a podcast with me once a week for the channel. Host Community game nights with me and more..... It's a awesome community here.
Anyone up for it?

Facebook: Terrell Wicker
Twitter: Terrell_Wicker
Gmail: tehminenexdoor@gmail.com

I can give you more info at any of those locations.

It's a gaming channel, I had one before but I had to shut it down so now were coming back up as "NovaNoid" It's a 3-man channel and were looking for a 4th person to help me host podcast and just to be a part of the community. Nothing to serious, you will need Skype and a Mic to co-host or just someway to get gameplay to be a director. We do alot of community things like GameNight, Twitter answers night, Live shows and more.

I would be interested. however I'm not sure I'd be able to do it once a week. and my house is usually kinda noisy. although I could mute my mic if it got to that. If I could be a guest at least it would be nice.

I live in Asia, meaning the time zones would be perfect for your 'gaming nights'! ;) I get 1.5K views/day, so yeah. Msg me if interested! :)

Hey guys, the more the better right. All of you can be on the channel. You will all be required to do podcast with me at one point but the rest of the channel is your to play around with. Upload your game play, talk about some gaming news, anything. I just need you to be committed...

If you really want to do it add me on skype: tmnd_4exajohn

Hey guys, the more the better right. All of you can be on the channel. You will all be required to do podcast with me at one point but the rest of the channel is your to play around with. Upload your game play, talk about some gaming news, anything. I just need you to be committed...

If you really want to do it add me on skype: tmnd_4exajohn

I added you. My Skype is kkushalbeatzz.

Back