Other Looking for Gamers!

the once i uploaded were not but the new once i made are in HD ;) so once the new once are done ill tell you

Yo
Looking for some gamers who are up for doing troll videos on black ops 2, or anybody who wants to upload a video on each others channels :) i don't know really i just wana make some friends on youtube

You sound like the biggest legend to be honest haha :D I would love to have you maybe send in a video to me once a fortnight or something to upload to my channel. I would have your channel link at the very top of the description and have you in my featured tab. Also if I ever got big on youtube you wouldn't be forgotten. So what do you think as it sounds pretty decent to me :D

Hey guys im a youtube commentator ENOUGH SAIDD YOU ENJOY VIDEO GAMES , YOU ENJOY LIVE COMMENTARY,YOU ENJOY VLOGGS THISS ISS THE PLACE FOR YOUUUUUU

i am willing to offer partner ship between channels so that we gove each other videos and post them and put a link to the other persons Channel in the description if anybody wants this offer tell me :)

Back