Other Looking for Gamers!

Sarahtechnology

Looking for some gamers who are up for doing troll videos on black ops 2, or anybody who wants to upload a video on each others channels :) i don't know really i just wana make some friends on youtube

Hi i am an Gamer that,s got my own youtube channel and we are 2 persons that are taling care of it currently so if you woulde like to join us it woulde be awsome since the more the better i play Black ops2 on ps3 and mote games and my friend plays PC games like Minecraft and Realm of the mad god so i you woulde like to join us and help out it woulde be great since the more we are the better

Looking for some gamers who are up for doing troll videos on black ops 2, or anybody who wants to upload a video on each others channels :) i don't know really i just wana make some friends on youtube

TricksOfTheTroll is a team of trolls, griefers, and such, but we don't have black ops 2, we mostly play, DayZ, Minecraft, GMOD, and some others that don't come to mind right now.

hmm Jason coulde we collobrate and uploade videos at each others channels :) ? what u think

well we make videos ore take old videos and gove to each other and then post them on our channels ;)

well we make videos ore take old videos and gove to each other and then post them on our channels ;)
Haha alright, well, I'll talk with the other members of TricksOfTheTroll and see what they think about this.

Back