Meet Up/Gathering Looking for Gamers who want to play Garry's Mod

If there is anyone who wants to make some Let's Plays on Garry's Mod. Message on here because I'm looking to play with some fellow gamers and make some videos.
Youtube: piercedmarine
My steam username: piercedmarine

You can be any age
You must have a mic
You must be able to record your voice
And you need to be active on YouTube
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

YOU MUST HAVE LEGIT/PURCHASED VERSION OF GARRY'S MOD ON STEAM.
I'm looking for about 4 other people (already have me and someone else)

(Do the math, 4 + 2 = 6)

List of people, "in on it." (Will be updated)
piercedmarine (Me)
GamingHappens
Nilwickplays
MomoGaming (momo1292)
YukiChan (thatyukichan)

Last edited:
dang, that sucks. I would have loved to do some gmod videos with you but I live in the UK as well
I understand that there would be difficulties trying to connect to each other and all that through private servers and stuff like that.

I do have a channel, not many videos, but I've been looking for someone like you, I added your steam, and I'm trying to make my start. If I was added I would get more of a fanbase, I will play Gmod, DayZ, and I will buy rust soon. So, what do you think, I'm trying to start, one video up, I do have sony vegas pro 12, and I will stay with you until we all break up. So, whats your offer (shark tank's running in the backround making me think about business.)

If there is anyone who wants to make some Let's Plays on Garry's Mod. Message on here because I'm looking to play with some fellow gamers and make some videos.
Youtube: piercedmarine
My steam username: piercedmarine

Is it GMod TTT? I really want to try it out. Do you mind if I just add you on Steam and if we happen to be online I can join in and play? I supposed I could schedule it too..I like to use Twitch to stream live and then post to youtube from it

Back