Gaming Looking for Game reviewers for an online magazine

Lee Hilton

Liking YTtalk
Hi everyone

I am looking for reviewers who would be interested in being part of an online magazine. Wont cost you any money and wont take anytime away from you creating your videos. I will just use the content you put out normally on your channel.

Basically I am looking for gamers who do reviews of newly released games. I am a youtuber myself, my channel is called 2controllers1sofa, but I started over a year ago. Now I recently had a baby so I had to take break from videos and I just had this awesome idea what if there was a online gaming magazine made by the gamers. Our channels would get much more publicity and would be fun along the way.

We would be releasing an online magazine every month which contains gaming content like videos, articles, podcast, or what ever cools stuff we can find. Your videos will be completely credited to you, they will have links to your website, youtube, social media.

The magazine will be completely free so it's available to anyone and everyone. Exposing your channel to thousands (hopefully 100,000+) of gamers every month.

I look forward to hearing from you, i am so excited to get this going I have so many plans for this and I am sure will do too, so let's get together and create something awesome.

Thanks
Lee

I'd be down to get my videos featured on a website. Though, question. Is there going to be ad revenue made on the website you're thinking of? If so, would that be dispersed among the creators?

I'd be down to get my videos featured on a website. Though, question. Is there going to be ad revenue made on the website you're thinking of? If so, would that be dispersed among the creators?
At the start no, maybe in the distant future and yes it would be shared out between everyone yes.

Its just an idea i had and purely to help grow channels and in turn you will get money from you adsense (if you have it set up on your channel). There will be links to your channel so it will be easy to think thats a good review ill check there channel out, one click they are on your channel.

At the start no, maybe in the distant future and yes it would be shared out between everyone yes.

Its just an idea i had and purely to help grow channels and in turn you will get money from you adsense (if you have it set up on your channel). There will be links to your channel so it will be easy to think thats a good review ill check there channel out, one click they are on your channel.
I'd be down to having my reviews featured on that site then.

Fantastic I think we can certainly get yourid videos in[DOUBLEPOST=1467353840,1467313149][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you know anyone else that would be interested

Back