Flin

Hello! My name is Flin! I started a channel and going to start posting soon! currently in the process in changing a lot of stuff but also looking for friends to record with and make some funny moments, I'm just looking for a few people to invite to a discord server and record and have a good session, and hopefully grow together!

If you're interested please add me on discord! Flin#1390

if you're wondering what games I play here is a small list:
Counter Strike : Global Offensive [mostly]
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
UNO
etc...

Disclaimer:
I'm not looking to use people for content, I'm just looking for a few people to start friendships with and grow together with, Thank You!

Hello! My name is Flin! I started a channel and going to start posting soon! currently in the process in changing a lot of stuff but also looking for friends to record with and make some funny moments, I'm just looking for a few people to invite to a discord server and record and have a good session, and hopefully grow together!

If you're interested please add me on discord! Flin#1390

if you're wondering what games I play here is a small list:
Counter Strike : Global Offensive [mostly]
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
UNO
etc...

Disclaimer:
I'm not looking to use people for content, I'm just looking for a few people to start friendships with and grow together with, Thank You!

Sent you a contact request on Discord :)

Wish I played all these games on the list, but unfortunately I don’t. Do you play only on PC?

Back