Services Looking for free Channel Art!? MissGraphicz is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissGraphicz

Hey, thank you for clicking on this thread!

I am MissGraphicz and I am 15 years old and from england...now you must be thinking that a 15 year old girl would know nothing about graphic designing or channel art...well you half right...I am still learning but i can only make progress by practicing. And practicing i shall if i get request....But don't doubt your senses straight away.. Check out the work i have done for before judging! If you like what you see then comment below feedback and request!

My work so far:
ooP6uYo.jpg

UhyyfOU.png

Attachments

• Channel Art JazzDidItAgain.jpg
    Channel Art JazzDidItAgain.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
I don't need anything, I like it :) It's simple, but has something unique imo
btw, your channel link doesn't work, this should help you out on that:

Hello MissGraphicz, i have actually been looking for the channel art banner, since youtube thinks everything i use is small (nobody make that joke)

I like the first one but i kinda like this combination of colours

Green Black stripes

I am not sure how i can repay you but i am sure we can figure something out, at least i can link you in the banner ;-]

Well I would like to make one for you, and you can certainly link my youtube channel on yours as a payment :) I'll try my very best and i will message you when its done :) Should not take too long :) Very latest is 2-3days :)

Hey, ViperGirl297 here, I was wondering if you could do a channel art for me, Idk what rlly to ask for, I just hope you will know what to do!! ;-)
I hope I find a way to repay you, lol!
Good luck!!

Hey, ViperGirl297 here, I was wondering if you could do a channel art for me, Idk what rlly to ask for, I just hope you will know what to do!! ;-)
I hope I find a way to repay you, lol!
Good luck!!

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2014. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back