Looking for feedback on my first channel logo

Christoverse

Hey everyone,

I've been searching far and wide for a designer to make a logo for my channel. Finally, I was able to get one done. Now that it's up on my channel, I was hoping for some feedback to see what the community thinks (ie. is it fitting for the channel, is it click worthy when shown on related channels, can it work for now etc)

Be as honest as you'd like. I really appreciate it.

I think its passable and would work but its nothing amazing its rather simple in design and the color combination is not spectacular for getting attention and it doesn't really work with your banner but that's not to say its bad and considering its your first logo it works for the time being but I would look out for an opportunity to get something a bit better

Last edited:
It is nice but it doesn't do it for me. I don't know the first thing about making a good logo, but I do know it should be expressive and this logo looks a little tame to me.

If I were you i would just go with a headshot, you have a nice expressive face and people can easily connect to and recognize faces.

I think its passable and would work but its nothing amazing its rather simple in design and the color combination is not spectacular for getting attention and it doesn't really work with your banner but that's not to say its bad and considering its your first logo it works for the time being but I would look out for an opportunity to get something a bit better

Thank you for the feedback. It is my version of the multiverse symbol, which essentially represents the theme of my channel (intersecting paths, multiple paths). Where did you do your logo? I can't seem to find anyone to help me out with that aspect, so I had made one myself (without prior experience).

I really like it. Simple but effective and blends really well with the channel banner. Could you take a look at mine and tell me what you think

Thank you for the feedback. It is my version of the multiverse symbol, which essentially represents the theme of my channel (intersecting paths, multiple paths). Where did you do your logo? I can't seem to find anyone to help me out with that aspect, so I had made one myself (without prior experience).
Happy to help, I made my own logo in gimp after I got sick of asking for people to do it for me. The forums here do have a section for graphic art and I'm sure someone would be willing to give you a hand with making a proper logo.

Back