Comedy Looking For Comedy/Prankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email - superprankcalls@gmail.com
Skype - Please Email first.

Hello. I am looking for YouTubers/Prankers that are willing to do Prank Call collabs with me. I already have a few partnerships on my channel but there are still plenty of space for some more.

You do not need to be a professional or have a lot of pranking experience, so if you feel that you're interested in joining our pranks or you want to find out more, feel free to contact me! We're just looking for some fun in our free time!

What do you do?
As you may or not know, we run a weekly live show which means pulling live prank calls. We know that not everyone lives in the same time zone, therefore we also schedule times to do pranks during the weekdays. We also feel that it may be more comfortable for new prankers.

- Pull live prank calls every Saturday on our show.
- Pull pranks with me or with our other collabs.
- Help us out in something outside prank calls.

Are there any requirements?
There aren't any strict requirements, as we are just looking for some fun in our free time. But there are just a few things that we would be looking for in order for things to succeed.

- Good sense of humor.
- Willing to participate.
- Decent Microphone and Camera.

Hello. I am looking for YouTubers/Prankers that are willing to do Prank Call collabs with me. I already have a few partnerships on my channel but there are still plenty of space for some more.

You do not need to be a professional or have a lot of pranking experience, so if you feel that you're interested in joining our pranks or you want to find out more, feel free to contact me! We're just looking for some fun in our free time!

Did u ever upload that video?

I've got 2 more pranks in the queue for uploading from the other week. I just uploaded one today but hopefully I will get to that prank very soon!

Check it out - www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=3khOXh4ifvQ
Can i help with something behind the scenes like ur website or something else like that. And i'm subbed to u so i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back