Comedy Looking for Collabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
This is gonna be great! Looking forward to working with you. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381143384,1381143153][/DOUBLEPOST] Hey man, I love your videos! really good production value and editing! Good acting and scripts too!![DOUBLEPOST=1381143541][/DOUBLEPOST] Whoa. Your channel's great! I'm impressed! good video ideas... we could help each other out grow our channels, networking. I'll message you if I already have thought of a video. :) Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1381143663][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really funny videos! You have a really good sense of humor! :) It's gonna be great collabing with you! I'll add you in my contacts list! Thank you!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1381144015][/DOUBLEPOST] You guys are so hyper! Good actors too! :D I would love to work with you! I'll add you up in my contacts list! I'm not really after the subs, I just thing that it would be cool to collab from someone overseas... Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381144113][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for everyone who replied to this thread! I will send you a message if I needed someone to help me out on a video or I need some casts... Thank you everyone! You're all very funny and nice, I really appreciate it! Thank you! :)
why thank you ^_^ I appreciate it!

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Designer
I could provide music? ;)
Thanks for replying man!

I like your music! I'll message you if I need some guitar work. :) Thank you very much!

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
If you still need a crazy person to collab with just let me know, because I'm up for collabs anytime.

ProductionPeople1

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is gonna be great! Looking forward to working with you. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381143384,1381143153][/DOUBLEPOST] Hey man, I love your videos! really good production value and editing! Good acting and scripts too!![DOUBLEPOST=1381143541][/DOUBLEPOST] Whoa. Your channel's great! I'm impressed! good video ideas... we could help each other out grow our channels, networking. I'll message you if I already have thought of a video. :) Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1381143663][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really funny videos! You have a really good sense of humor! :) It's gonna be great collabing with you! I'll add you in my contacts list! Thank you!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1381144015][/DOUBLEPOST] You guys are so hyper! Good actors too! :D I would love to work with you! I'll add you up in my contacts list! I'm not really after the subs, I just thing that it would be cool to collab from someone overseas... Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381144113][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for everyone who replied to this thread! I will send you a message if I needed someone to help me out on a video or I need some casts... Thank you everyone! You're all very funny and nice, I really appreciate it! Thank you! :)
Lol ok! I cant wait !

Status
Not open for further replies.