Comedy Looking for Collabs around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelica Ong

So... basically, I only have a few subscribers, and it will get both me and you nowhere. So, Im planning to make collaborations overseas. Ill be making a new channel, and all 5 of us would be posting on the same channel once a week depending on our weekly topic. You can be from any country around the world, it doesnt matter as long as you try to keep updated in the channel. If you guys know 02L(Our 2nd Life) or OPG(Our Pizza Gang). They have topics weekly and each person individually uploads a video of their own on the same channels. This is how our channel is going to be like. I think this is a great way to gain subscribers for small Youtubers like me because we can actually help each other out.

If you guys are interested, here are the only requirements:
1) 13-19 years old (Im only 15 so that we can get to talk to each other and get connected. I don't think I'd be able to connect with people who are older than 19 years old. It could get awkward...)
2) Must be fluent in English and uses English in videos (I think English is the worldwide language, and people can understand it better)
3) Must have a Skype account (We could talk over Facebook, but I would recommend we use Skype so that we can have video calls and have meetings via Skype)
4) Must be funny and natural xD (I think people go for the funny and natural type. So, if you are one, don't hesitate to join! I'd really need you :))

So that's all. If you guys are interested, you can message me on Skype: JustRandomAngel or on Twitter: @JustRandomA

This might be a different idea but do consider! First off, go to my channel by clicking out the button below for more information. I'm Galvin and I'm a fingerstyle guitar player so I upload covers of pop songs on my guitar.

Since you're doing videos, there's bound to be background music. So, it would be great if you can use my covers as background music to one of your videos! Don't worry, the video made will be uploaded on your channel.

There are 3 songs you can choose now.
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Take Me To Church - Hozier
I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith

You can find the covers on my YouTube channel. Do tell me which one and I'll send you the mp3 file for you to put in the background of your video.

What you'll have to do is
1. Mention my cover video and channel right before the end of your video.
2. Include the link of my cover video and channel on the end of the video while you mention it in annotations.
3. Include the link of my cover video and channel in the description box.
4. When you promote your videos you'll have to mention my cover and channel too.

On top of that, what I will do in exchange is
1. Putting your video in the Collaboration playlist on my channel page.
2. Share your video to my viewers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, mentioning you.

If you think that is okay, get in touch with me!

Sure! i'd love it. Gonna use your songs for the next vid. Thanks for the offer! Do you have Twitter? Maybe we can get in contact there
This might be a different idea but do consider! First off, go to my channel by clicking out the button below for more information. I'm Galvin and I'm a fingerstyle guitar player so I upload covers of pop songs on my guitar.

Since you're doing videos, there's bound to be background music. So, it would be great if you can use my covers as background music to one of your videos! Don't worry, the video made will be uploaded on your channel.

There are 3 songs you can choose now.
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Take Me To Church - Hozier
I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith

You can find the covers on my YouTube channel. Do tell me which one and I'll send you the mp3 file for you to put in the background of your video.

What you'll have to do is
1. Mention my cover video and channel right before the end of your video.
2. Include the link of my cover video and channel on the end of the video while you mention it in annotations.
3. Include the link of my cover video and channel in the description box.
4. When you promote your videos you'll have to mention my cover and channel too.

On top of that, what I will do in exchange is
1. Putting your video in the Collaboration playlist on my channel page.
2. Share your video to my viewers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, mentioning you.

If you think that is okay, get in touch with me!

Okay :) well, I actually have a collab group. Maybe I can use your songs for some of my videos. I haven't checked out your song yet because I have a very slow internet connection. But after I listen to it, Im going to try to pair it with my video :)
Yeah @ galvinleemusic we can talk further there

Okay :) well, I actually have a collab group. Maybe I can use your songs for some of my videos. I haven't checked out your song yet because I have a very slow internet connection. But after I listen to it, Im going to try to pair it with my video :)
Sure. Do give me your email so I can send you a high quality mp3 of the song!

Im thinking of making a song cover for my next video. I would love to use your "Thinking Out Loud" and sing with it :)
Thinking Out Loud was one of my first covers and it ain't that good and I didn't have any recording software at that time...wanna use another song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back