TheRealZee

Hello! so i am Zee. I mostly play steam games... I am looking for funny people who are comedians so the collab group can be famous. I also need active people :) The max span of the group is 10! i am limiting the group so that we can be close to each other like the vanoss group... I am idolizing H20 DELIRIOUS so i want to be like vanoss group. I also need people who are fluent in english.
GAMES:
  • GTA
  • CSGO
  • DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
  • OVERWATCH
  • H1Z1
  • GMOD
  • RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
  • DISC JAM
Discord: Zee#7005
HIT ME UP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED :)
I ALSO DO ACCEPT FEMALE TO JOIN MY COLLAB IF YOU ARE WONDERING :)
ALSO I AM ALSO OPEN UP TO GAMES THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO PLAY

Hello! so i am Zee. I mostly play steam games... I am looking for funny people who are comedians so the collab group can be famous. I also need active people :) The max span of the group is 10! i am limiting the group so that we can be close to each other like the vanoss group... I am idolizing H20 DELIRIOUS so i want to be like vanoss group. I also need people who are fluent in english.
GAMES:
  • GTA
  • CSGO
  • DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
  • OVERWATCH
  • H1Z1
  • GMOD
  • RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
  • DISC JAM
Discord: Zee#7005
HIT ME UP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED :)
I ALSO DO ACCEPT FEMALE TO JOIN MY COLLAB IF YOU ARE WONDERING :)
ALSO I AM ALSO OPEN UP TO GAMES THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO PLAY
Hey How old are you? and by the way i'm searching for a group just like how vanoss have and to be close with my group

You didn't describe your self, also it seems like I can't find your youtube channel
I'm interested though as you play games that I enjoy too
If you are interested, contact me on steam /id/worius/

I would be greatly interested in collaborating and I play some of the games you do.
If i could maybe have some way of contacting you that would be great.

hey bro i am willing to collaborate we can play games like unturned and stuff like that i would love to collab with great games like those bro

Hey, my name is Cevex as you can see and was looking for someone or some people to collab with and have fun with. I am a funny person and can have some humor that might be ofending to someone who dosnt know how to takes jokes lol, but I base my channel off funny momments so it would be awsome if i had some friends to do it with :D

Games:

• GTA V
  • CSGO
  • GMOD
  • H1Z1
  • Leauge Of Legends
  • Terreria
Other Info
  • Youtube Channel: Cevex
  • Also I Have A PS4 If we ever want to hang out there

Back