Other Looking for Channels for Collab

Hey guys, I'm looking for channels who would like to put a link to my channel in their Featured Channels bar and I would do the same for them. Our trade would be for Feb/Mar/April and after that, we'd decide whether or not a longer partnership made sense.

I started my fitness/art/advice/natural hair channel in November. It's hard to say exactly what category I fall into because I do a little bit of everything and I have plans to do a lot more in the future. Most of my viewers are African American females 15-35. My viewers are 85% female but as I diversify my content, I imagine I'll get more male viewers.

My YouTube Channel has under 1k subscribers right now, but I'm actively promoting on my Instagram account which has 13.3k followers and I'm doing a lot of off-YouTube promotion. Right now I have 455 subscribers, but 7 days ago I had 400. I say this because I need to align myself with channels that have larger, growing subscriber bases. My number of subscribers doesn't yet accurately reflect the strength of my brand.

Channels I'm looking for:
- 1k+ Subscribers
- Posts at least once a week
- Has content relevant to females 15-35

Thanks!
-Adele

Back