Finished/Closed Looking for Channel Graphics, Logo, Banner, so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holydoom96

Hi, so i've decided to give youtube a shot, and with it, i'd like to make it look like for when people see my channel, and have some branding, im looking for someone that is willing to make an Avatar, banner and the graphics that come with a channel, i'm hoping someone is willing to do this for free, in return, ill leave links to your channel or social media in my channel bio for people to find your work and such, would be happy to talk out the details a bit more, as well as more specifics in design. AHHHH hope this isn't to long lol, fyi, would like to see something you have done, and would like the work to be original, inspired is fine, but stole or and so wont do, i dont want to have people coming at me, accusing me of stealing stuff, sounds kinda rude, but would like the graphics ill used to look nice

I'll make you all of those, I just expect a video shouting me out and there will be a (very very tiny) channel name is the corner. All my socials are
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

hey man i can make you a good banner for your channel just message me on skype and tell me what you want done with the banner!
here is something i did for someone recently...

7.jpg
$2 for one banner

I'll make you all of those, I just expect a video shouting me out and there will be a (very very tiny) channel name is the corner. All my socials are
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

You've already posted the exact same thing in this thread.

(Closing this because OP is no longer replying to this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back