Voice Acting Looking for both female and male Mc Actors

The Fallen Flame

Hi people im looking for both female and male Minecraft Actors for a series that im making.

If anyone wanna sign up to help me write the manuscripts or help me and my friend with building all that is needed.

Time Zone:
Skype (microphone not required but recommended):

Thx for reading

So you just need people to voice for a script?

I can help you with that.
Send me the lines I can record them and get them out.

i personly prefer people doing it live in the recording to make it sound more real, and i need the charecter in game so people can se my charecter and the actors charecter,

Hi people im looking for both female and male Minecraft Actors for a series that im making.

If anyone wanna sign up to help me write the manuscripts or help me and my friend with building all that is needed.

Time Zone:
Skype (microphone not required but recommended):

Thx for reading
Id be glad to do it :) skype: patrick.casper19

Hey I have a Minecraft account and Minecraft Machinima experience.. my Skype is: dm1zisme let's talk about the video today! I'm willing to be an actor and play the game at the same time. So yeah hit me up bro!

If your looking for a deep voiced actor I'm game. Much acting experience and education.
Time Zone: GMT

i personly prefer people doing it live in the recording to make it sound more real, and i need the charecter in game so people can se my charecter and the actors charecter,
Oh OK.. I guess anytime I have done Voice Character I have recorded it and then the animators have synced it up.

Oh OK.. I guess anytime I have done Voice Character I have recorded it and then the animators have synced it up.
Yeahhh that's certainly the professional method. So many things can go wrong when it's done live, and will take many takes.

Yeahhh that's certainly the professional method. So many things can go wrong when it's done live, and will take many takes.
It's all good. In a week or two.. I plan on debuting an animated Series I created a while back.. Way before Youtube. It has only been seen by a select few so we shall see how people like it.

Back