Gaming Looking for another Youtuber to collaborate

Hey guys whats up im looking for other gaming channels to work with on diffrent projects I am trying to put together a weekly or bi weekly live google hangout similar to ptfo live and some other livestreams. I already have one other person interested and am looking for at least two others. I have over 200 subscribers already but im still a small channel myself. I think this opertunity would be fun and good for promoting our channels. If anyone is interested post in this thread or send me a message to my inbox on Youtube thanks.

I would be interested. Im not that famous though just had sub :( . Wondering what game you play for the project

Hey guys whats up im looking for other gaming channels to work with on diffrent projects I am trying to put together a weekly or bi weekly live google hangout similar to ptfo live and some other livestreams. I already have one other person interested and am looking for at least two others. I have over 200 subscribers already but im still a small channel myself. I think this opertunity would be fun and good for promoting our channels. If anyone is interested post in this thread or send me a message to my inbox on Youtube thanks.

same here depending on the game and platform i wouldn't mind collaborating

Imma interested :D Im not super famous xD 85 subs ;) Shall i pm ye my skype :D Reply to meh if ya want mehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe :D

Back