Other Looking for another Comedian :O

Moe Othman

I've Got It
Hey everyone,

I'm a fairly new YouTuber, ( About 2 months), I make comedy/rant videos on my channel, and im looking for anyone whom may be interested to make a collab video with me, i have already scheduled a collaboration with much more popular youtubers, but that's in 2 weeks time, so if anyone would like to collab, here are my simple requirements:

Requirements:
1. Please check out my channel to understand the kind of videos i create, and i will do the same for you, to earn a better understanding of each other. (Bear in mind, i seem hyper and crazy in my rant videos, but its a persona i place for dramatization, im not a psychopath,...maybe...kinda... idk lol)

2. Please have at least 500 Subscribers, that way I can be aware of your standards etc. ( No bots etc) ** I can make an exception, if i see something about the person that may stand out**

3. The collaboration will be done by long distance; we would create an idea, script what we will say etc, and merge them to 1 or 2 videos.

Thank you, feel free to just leave a comment stating if you would like to collab, and ill check you out.

Sincerely,
Moe.

I would totally love too, but as it is, I do not have 500 subs :(. I subbed to your channel, your vids are REALLY funny! :D

Haha I just checked out some of your videos and they're hilarious! I'm definitely interested in collabing with you and i'm happy for the video to go on your channel if that's what you want. Also, I have 1,500+ subscribers so yeah check out my videos and if you like my stuff and are interested in collabing just let me know :D

I've been looking at your SB stats and your rising fast as heck!
That and the fact that your hilarious which is prob why its rising so fast.
I'm no comedian though so I couldn't really do a collab even though I would love to xD

I've been looking at your SB stats and your rising fast as heck!
That and the fact that your hilarious which is prob why its rising so fast.
I'm no comedian though so I couldn't really do a collab even though I would love to xD

Thank you , i appreciate the compliment :3

And yea, it's going up rather quick, and it's a great feeling. I just wanna bring something different to the table, because i feel like, every "new" male youtube vlogger that gets popular; is due to his justin bieber hair. lol

I just want people to watch my videos because they enjoy them, not because some 11 year old girl has a crush on me

Thank you , i appreciate the compliment :3

And yea, it's going up rather quick, and it's a great feeling. I just wanna bring something different to the table, because i feel like, every "new" male youtube vlogger that gets popular; is due to his justin bieber hair. lol

I just want people to watch my videos because they enjoy them, not because some 11 year old girl has a crush on me
Well maybe its your lips...
:p
At least I hope its not every 11 year old girl crushing because I would feel out of place watching your channel 0_O

lol, well, i hope not. Most people think im gay automatically because of the persona that i put on when i do my videos, so the little girls might not be interested in me. Though, i do plan on making a shirtless video soon, and considering im on the college swim team, that should be interesting lmao.

lol, well, i hope not. Most people think im gay automatically because of the persona that i put on when i do my videos, so the little girls might not be interested in me. Though, i do plan on making a shirtless video soon, and considering im on the college swim team, that should be interesting lmao.
I kinda see why people would assume gay right away but I think it gives the channel an even more funny environment I say.
Shirtless videos you say? That would be a thumbnail xD

Yea i know it makes it funnier, thats why i act like that. lol.

but at the same time, i dont want to ALWAYS act like that

Back