Finished/Closed Looking for anime youtube banner (willing to based on the work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren Kimbrough

I've Got It
looking for a anime style youtube banner for my channel. if u want to use my youtube icon for the banner let me know. willing to pay based on how good the work.

something with my icon with creepy anime character and dark colors also do u have any old banners u worked on[DOUBLEPOST=1476293780,1476289943][/DOUBLEPOST]or something with my og character

Here's how it looks(you cant put it on youtube beacuse its not the official size) now that i have proof that i actually did it you ask to make adjustments or if you like how it looks you can pay me and after you pay me i'll give you the official download(i do this so people don't run off with a free banner or logo)
bandicam 2016-10-12 18-31-03-660.jpg

Ok how much would this one cost. Also just wondering if you could add Owen's watching you and making a creepy thing faded in the background[DOUBLEPOST=1476312017,1476311929][/DOUBLEPOST]Okenswatchingyou and make the background a little more tattered and distorted or something

this would cost 2$ and yeah i can add all that other stuff i'll send my donation link and the download link in a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back