Animation looking for animators and concept artists

networkstudios

Loving YTtalk
hello everyone my name is matt smith and i have started a community project called the white witch. this project is designed to help smaller animators and concept artists get there names out there in a production setting and will also allow them to improve. it is a animated series based around a young witch called natasha and she is on her right of passage to become a full witch, but at this time humans are perpareing to go to war with the other great races that governed the land.at the moment in this project we have begun scripting and designing the main characters which can be seen in my deviantart profile which i will link further down the post. but i need some help with overall concept art and scenery. any help will be much appreciated and credit will given to the artist that did the work. this will also be the same for any artist that helps with the story boards and promotional art.

for all that are interested i will go into further detail on a one to on biases.

if you have any questions about the project at all please be free to contact me either on here, by my email or by skype.

deviantart: networkstudios

email: smithm@networkstudios.tv

Back