Gaming Looking for an Xbox one Collab group!!

tedswrong

Hey guys I'm looking for people with xbox ones to collab with!!! There is no requirements at all besides just being able to talk and play. I already have 4 people (including me) who are willing to work together and record but as always the more the merrier!!!

If you are interested either reply to this thread or add my gamertag : tedswrongYT

Hi Ted. I'm pretty sure you commented on a post of mine a couple months ago but I see I haven't responded and I'm sorry for that but anyway I have been a little busy so I wasn't uploading any videos but I am going to again and would like to collaborate with you! Just message me on this page or my channel if you want to or not and if you want to then tell me when you could chat about when we could play. Thank you! Also the link to my channel below doesn't work, sorry

Hi Ted. I'm pretty sure you commented on a post of mine a couple months ago but I see I haven't responded and I'm sorry for that but anyway I have been a little busy so I wasn't uploading any videos but I am going to again and would like to collaborate with you! Just message me on this page or my channel if you want to or not and if you want to then tell me when you could chat about when we could play. Thank you! Also the link to my channel below doesn't work, sorry
I do remember sending you a bunch of messages and you ghosted, I open to a collab but it is gonna be a big group of people.

I would love to collab with you. I usually do funny moments with my friends. I play COD IW, GTA V, Rainbow Six Siege, and more! My Xbox Gamertag is TheCitruzFruit! Just send me a message

add me on xbox!!!
gamertag: tedswrongYT[DOUBLEPOST=1480569763,1480569712][/DOUBLEPOST]
All the latest games!!! like IW, COD4, GTA5...and more!!
Bro I commented on your latest video. I'm all for it. Let me know if I am a good fit for you as well.

Hey guys I'm looking for people with xbox ones to collab with!!! There is no requirements at all besides just being able to talk and play. I already have 4 people (including me) who are willing to work together and record but as always the more the merrier!!!

If you are interested either reply to this thread or add my gamertag : tedswrongYT
What's up man !!! I'm down to Collab with you guys! What's your gamertag ? Mine is UnclearDock

I would love to collab I'm on Xbox and my link works I haven't uploaded in abit because I was busy but now I'm back and ready to record so if your interested let me know

Back