Other Looking for an odd sort of collab, that's why it's listed as other

SirEpicMouth

I've Got It
I started a show called "3 Epic Questions." The point of it is to go out in public and ask people 3 extremely difficult questions. If they get all three correct they win. Nobody is going to win.

Eventually I want my subscribers to submit videos to me of them asking questions on camera. they can just be by themselves on camera in their bedroom or whatever, it doesn't matter. I would then take their questions and ask them to the contestants of the show. It would be a way for my subscribers to take part in a fun sort of way. Problem is I don't have too many subscribers at the moment.

I was wondering if anybody on here was willing to collaborate with me by sending in a video to me with a question that I could ask contestants on my show. I will use your video, and I will also give you credit in the subscription with a link to your channel if I end up using your question. If you're interested let me know, then i'll send you my email in a private message.

Thank you!

I started a show called "3 Epic Questions." The point of it is to go out in public and ask people 3 extremely difficult questions. If they get all three correct they win. Eventually I want my subscribers to submit videos to me of them asking questions on camera.

So how does this work you have three questions you ask, or the contestants ask questions and you try and get the answer.

Ps. I'm interested in helping out with this.

Good question. I ask the tough right or wrong questions, and the contestants have to get all three correct to win.
how would it work, you are looking for sometime to send a video asking a question that you will ask people or a vid answering your questions?

Do you want the answer with a question? or is that a stupid question?
Good question. You can either send me the answer in a message through my youtube, or put the answer in the video. Try to leave a few seconds in between the question and answer so I can easily splice it. Thanks.

Good question. You can either send me the answer in a message through my youtube, or put the answer in the video. Try to leave a few seconds in between the question and answer so I can easily splice it. Thanks.
Right i will think of a hard question then.

Back