Other Looking for all video creators

TheSherwoodProject

I've Got It
Hello,

My channel and stats:

My channel took a recent change, I took down all off my videos and now restarting with a simple mine craft let's play. I'm looking for people who can record different games to join me.

My stats this week according to social blade:

+26 views on videos
+16 views on channel
Averaged past 30 days.

What im looking for:

I'm looking for a CoHost to join me on my Youtube channel called TheSherwoodProject. You have to be 15+. You have to be very mature and can still have a laugh, I also want you to be able to record in 720HD, also able to edit. Also if you can record other games solo, that would be very good looking in your application.

Im also looking for sub channels, this means you will be part of TheSherwoodProject, as in groups. You can sudmit your videos on my channel. As well you can make a channel with TSP at the from off the name so it would be (TSPyourname) You can be any age, also you will get free thumbnails and banners for your channel, as well as avatar.

Here is the application for Co Host

Name
Can you record and edit
Are you mature
What is your timezone
Can you record on your own and upload
How active can you be

Here is application for sub channels

Name
Skype with mic
What kind off videos are you doing
Why do you want to join
Your experience

I want to create a group which will form a friendship across the word, so timezone are only necessary for the co host. OPn sub channels you will feature all of the members in the group, also any friends you have on youtube.

Also as a sub host you can put any content on your channel, as long there is no copy right and if you want have co host on your sub channel you can. The channel is 100% yours. Just stay active and dedicated.

Thank you for reading/ Anymore information reply here

Back