Comedy Looking for actors (male & female) who are looking for experience in front of the camera in the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyao Films

I've Got It
Title does explain a lot already, buttttt.....

We make short comedy sketches and I am always looking for actors, talking roles and extras, within the UK (preferably from the Midlands).

I'm looking for anybody who is interested in acting; whether you are training in acting, going to drama school, studying drama in school, an NYT alumni (like myself), or even someone who wants to start getting some experience but never acted a day in their life.

If you want an idea of what we do, just go to our channel and watch the Waking Dead parody (our last main sketch video).
Although we're a very, very, very small film company & we don't have the funds to pay you, we do however cover any costs (food, drink, transport to film locations, etc).

We are constantly looking for new people so if you ever see this and interested, just message us back!
Look forward to hearing from you!

I would potentially be interested in this. I've been acting since I was 5 and am returning to study music with musical theatre next month. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back