Gaming Looking for a youtube partner? Then your at the right place :) Maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logic Eye

PC!!!
Hello, im LogicEye (Youtube name) and im looking for another partner or 5. We are 2 persons right now, me and my friend, who is making videos (right now i have no content up, that means no non-friend subscribers, and my friend have like 40 subs :)
In this group there is no ''subscriber-race, and nomatter 1 got 1.000.00 subs, and another has 1.000, then we are still going to stick together like real friends :)
We are doing this for fun, not for money, nor fame.
We live in Denmark so if you live there or close would be nice, since we have about the same time zone, but im sure we could figure something out anyways ;)
Im not the best at english, but my friend is talking fluid, and we prefer fluid, or close, but im sure, we can figure something out, since it would be unfair, that im the only one that is alowed to not speak fluid ;)
We are 16 both of us, so we figured out 15+ is a good age, with no max age :)

But lets start talking what the hell we even do :)
We play games like GTA online, Garrys Mod and a lot of other games, and record funny moments, in those games ;)
We speak over skype and a decent mic is required, and PLEASE NO MECHANICAL KEYBOARD, its so irritating to listen to every single click you make...
So if you just write down below these few things, then i will look into it.

Time Zone:
Youtube Name:
What you want to be called (Nick name):
Your english skills from 0-10 (0= realy bad, 10, completely fluid):

I can say mine is about 5-6, and my friend is like 9 ;)

If you have any questions then just ask:

Sorry for the long post, i just have a lot of things on my mind, and yes, i also speak a lot in generel, and i hope you read it through, your welcome to correct my mistakes, since i want to be better at english of cause.

Hey! I would love to collab with you guys! I'm 15, I play mc, sims 4, xbox games,town of salem, ect. I live in the central time zone, my youtube name is CombativePuppy2 XD and I'd like to be called either puppy or Eli (said like ellie) and I'm totally fluent in English, so a 10. Thanks! Bye!

Games: Gmod, CS:GO, Minecraft, Mount and Blade Warband, Essentially any free Steam game
Time Zone: PST (Pacific Stand Time)
Youtube Name: Densestsoup2
What you want to be called (Nick name): Soup
Your english skills from 0-10 (0= realy bad, 10, completely fluid): 10

Can you tell me what your friend's channel is? (I hope I didn't miss in in the context of the post)

Hey! I would love to collab with you guys! I'm 15, I play mc, sims 4, xbox games,town of salem, ect. I live in the central time zone, my youtube name is CombativePuppy2 XD and I'd like to be called either puppy or Eli (said like ellie) and I'm totally fluent in English, so a 10. Thanks! Bye!
Do you have some of the games i mentioned, like Gmod, for example? :)

Yes I do! I have gmod on my computer, and I can use gta from my brother
Could you maybe give me your skype name, if you dont want to post it here, then write it to my email:
Then we can talk more there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Games: Gary's mod, (soon to be GTA V), all the other GTA's, Rocket League, counter strike, speed runners, and other games haha
Time Zone: PST
Youtube Name: Jesseric
What you want to be called (Nick name): Jess
Your english skills from 0-10 (0= realy bad, 10, completely fluid): 8-9

Hope we can talk to see if it works out!

Games: Gary's mod, (soon to be GTA V), all the other GTA's, Rocket League, counter strike, speed runners, and other games haha
Time Zone: PST
Youtube Name: Jesseric
What you want to be called (Nick name): Jess
Your english skills from 0-10 (0= realy bad, 10, completely fluid): 8-9

Hope we can talk to see if it works out!
Yeah, just send me an email, with your skype name, unless of cause you want to write it here, but here is my email:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back