Other Looking for a WoW gamer

Krystian

I don't care what skill lvl or what lvl in game just looking for some to colaberate with. Depending on ur in game lvl ect we can change what we plan on doing. Skype ub9111wowarena

would love to, unfortunately i've only got the starter edition just now xD cbf buying more time lolz

What exactly are you looking at doing? Also are you playing on US or EU? let me know, and you can check out my channel to see the WoW videos I do.

For pvp I would like to record either RBGs or premaids. For pve we can think of something like a raid guide or something

Hey, I'm an EU WoW player so I can't help out here, but if you want to do raid guides or RBGs your probably going to need a guild group to get it going.

Unless I spent like 100$ to transfer characters it would almost be impossible for me to run a guild only raid or RBG. I have many friends who run rbgs or I just use oqueue to find RBG groups probably going to start looking for a core team once I hit like 1.7k or 1.8k CR currently I am only 1.5 close to 1.6

I suggest you go looking on the battle.net forums, you'll find more WoW players there in general, so you are more likely to find some who want to work with you. Sorry but I think I've only seen 1 WoW content submitter on here in a while.

Back