Gaming Looking for a vannos type suicide squad hahaha

this is forums is mroe for a quick thrown together collab while a vanoss style group is made through knowing each other and knowing how to make each other laugh to make funny videos.
true but there really isnt anything saying you cant find some good people to do those collabs with on here, I have meet a few people that want to collab like vanoss as well and I think we are different enough to talk to each other about things we wouldnt even know about, and learn together what it means to make good, funny and entertaining videos :D

It would definitely be worth a try! If your looking for a silly vanoss style group maybe it'll be easier to play games that are silly in nature first...
Out of your list Devil777Hunter I have Rocket League, Black Ops III,and Garrys Mod...No Payday 2
My email is: ac263@njit.edu

17 years old, totally up for it. I also love the way of vanoss thing. Gta v cs go and overwatch are my meta games and I can talk about anything and i am ready to do jokes. I only wanna play for fun. You can send me email JackPak007@gmail.com

If I dont reply or get in to a skype call with any one its cause I have no downloads till the 23rd or in 3 days so yea, I will add you then talk then

Back