Music Looking for a singer or more of them :P Rise Against Cover

KevAwesome

Hey YouTubers!

I want to "restart" my YouTube Channel, and I want to produce as much music as possible together with some other YouTubers. Producing, playing the guitar, piano and some singing will be my part :)

I made Adele's Skyfall ready in recording and will upload it soon. Now I am searching for one or some singers, to do a Cover of Rise Against' Drones.
Is there someone who want's to jam out as a YouTuber Team? :bounce:

I am using an HD Camera and recording through an interface and Cubase, you should have at least a microphone and a camera (well I think everyone of you will have that :D), so we can share out!

Well that's nice, too bad I can't sing but I wish you good luck, Rise Against is so cool. :) Oh and by the way I use the same recording method (audio interface + Cubase) so cheers! :D

i dont sing, but if you ever need a violinist, all you need to do is ask :D
Yeah that's amazing! I will tell you when I got a great idea for this!

I can sing. I'm not a pro but I can sing the right notes. :)

Is there a video where we can hear you sing? :)

Well that's nice, too bad I can't sing but I wish you good luck, Rise Against is so cool. :) Oh and by the way I use the same recording method (audio interface + Cubase) so cheers! :D

Thank you so much! I like your Daylight cover! Why not doing something together some day? Are you using skype or something like that?

Thank you so much! I like your Daylight cover! Why not doing something together some day? Are you using skype or something like that?

Thanks and sure why not, I don't use Skype but feel free to contact me here or at YouTube via PM anytime. ;) It won't happen in the near future as I'm busy most of the times with learning for my final exams and besides I got a collaboration going on at the moment plus I think I know the song I'll cover after that but yeah, be in touch and I'm sure we can work something out one day. ;)

Back