Request Looking for a possibly complex intro - PAID

racerboy1993

Happy holidays everyone - I'm looking to pay someone to create an introduction for my Channel 'WolfyVidya'

What do I want?

Well, most of my friends call me Wolfy - long story - anyway here's my idea for the introduction, the problem is I have very little experience with this. I don't particularly know what is and isn't possible in different software, so this may be far too much to ask for. In which case I am open to suggestions from people who may feel a better approach is needed.

So, the thoughts in my mind is a blue-gaseous wolf running towards the camera, with the camera keeping at its speed for a couple of second, the camera slightly shaking as if you were running infront of the wolf? I hope you get what I mean.

The wolf is leaving a trail behind, the animal not too detailed, but you can see it's a wolf, think of a Wolf Patronus, from harry potter! (I would post an image, but, I haven't the 15 posts, googlinf 'Wolf patronus' does the job) Leaving a trail of blue gaseous flames behind it, the camera spans past the right side of the wolf as it runs past and out, showing the word 'WolfyVidya' being shown to be formed from the blue flames - This in my mind is similar to the gasses rising into a large cloud of sorts, and a metallic word is formed. With some fancy lighting effects to show off the steel look of the word art.

The complicated bit I assume is pulling off the wolf. Colour wise, as I've said the wolf would be a light blue. Like a gas flame colour, against a black background perhaps? If you could get it running through a dark forest, that'd be sick, but probably much much harder.

The text produced is a steel metal.

Now, some of this may be impossible with the programs/for a reasonable price, so, I am open to suggestions of what you think you can produce.

When you have an idea of what you can create, post in the thread your interest, and if you could post some previous work, a portfolio of older work perhaps, and a quote on the price.

Many thanks.

Andy

Edit: Sound I assumed would be included with the intro, just making clear I do need audio.

Back