Gaming Looking for a PC Gaming Funny moments group (5000+ Subs)(No Sub Requirement)

I'm looking for other YouTubers to play csgo with and just make constant jokes and make eachother laugh and there veiwers laugh too.The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Discord:Social Gamer #4844

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Fortnite (PC)
- Pubg(PC)
- Unturned (PC)

care to take pitty on me and collab with me sometime? lol been looking for people to game with and maybe do some collabs i been on YT for awhile 81 subs and close to 200+ vids i upload daily but as of late slowed down a little to promo and look for a group or somthing haha

care to take pitty on me and collab with me sometime? lol been looking for people to game with and maybe do some collabs i been on YT for awhile 81 subs and close to 200+ vids i upload daily but as of late slowed down a little to promo and look for a group or somthing haha
What games do you have ? and where are you from ?

Hey, I am really interested in your post, I have been trying to find similar people to record with too, when would you be available to record on a semi-weekly basis. Oh, and when you're saying when you can record, can you tell me what timezone you are in? Thanks so much!

Hey, I am really interested in your post, I have been trying to find similar people to record with too, when would you be available to record on a semi-weekly basis. Oh, and when you're saying when you can record, can you tell me what timezone you are in? Thanks so much!
Gulf Standard Time 3:00 pm to 6:00 PM

I'm looking for other YouTubers to play csgo with and just make constant jokes and make eachother laugh and there veiwers laugh too.The only technical requirements are a good microphone, a decent PC, and Discord.

Discord:Social Gamer #4844

Games I'm looking to play:
- GTA V (PC)
- H1Z1 (PC)
- GMOD (PC)
- CS:GO (PC)
- Fortnite (PC)
- Pubg(PC)
- Unturned (PC)
According to your title, we need to have 5 000 subs+?

Heya! I don’t know if you’re still looking for collabs but I’ve been wanting to create a gaming YouTube for a while now and finally found the time to! I want my first video to be amazing, thus why I am looking for collabs! I have 1,700 followers on Instagram which is what I will be using to advertise my videos/channel! I’m 16 years old and female, but I grew up with 5 brothers so “boy humor” or profanities don’t offend me! I play DBD, Pubg, White Noise, Deceit, GTA, etc.

Back