Gaming Looking for a PC and/or Xbox One Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody, I'm looking for some people to collab with on games like (Xbox One): GTA V, Halo 5, Madden 16, Forza 6, and Forza Horizon 2, BO3, etc. (PC): CSGO, Minecraft, G-Mod, etc.

Basic Requireements:
Age Minimum: 14
Decent Mic
Consistent Youtuber (Subs don't matter)
Has to be a light-hearted, fun, individual, thanks :p

Yo! I would be totally up for some PC stuff! I don't own an Xbox One though. :p

If you ever want to play Minecraft or G-Mod I'm totally up for that! Just message me or whatever with your Skype info :)

In regards to your requirements:
I am 16 years old.
I have a Blue Snowball microphone, so I sound really nice! :D
I post videos on a really regular basis, so I think I meet that condition as well.
Listen, my friends can vouch for this: I LOVE messing around in in games and having fun! I have quite an outgoing and optimistic personality, and I think that is what you are looking for.

Just message me or reply if you are interested! :D

Peace peace!

Yo! I would be totally up for some PC stuff! I don't own an Xbox One though. :p

If you ever want to play Minecraft or G-Mod I'm totally up for that! Just message me or whatever with your Skype info :)

In regards to your requirements:
I am 16 years old.
I have a Blue Snowball microphone, so I sound really nice! :D
I post videos on a really regular basis, so I think I meet that condition as well.
Listen, my friends can vouch for this: I LOVE messing around in in games and having fun! I have quite an outgoing and optimistic personality, and I think that is what you are looking for.

Just message me or reply if you are interested! :D

Peace peace!
Hey dude, I am interested in recording with you, when you get a chance add me on skype: Mrmeloness1 :p

Hey im interested in doing a Collab with you possibly on Black ops 3 and GTA5. If your interested let me know.
We are a team of three all have good mics Currently i am the only one with an ElGato But another one will be purchased this weekend.
Ages: 19,23,22
We post on a regular basis dont have that big of a fan base as of now but we are growing.
Our main focus of our videos are usually funny or information. I like to stick to funny side myself.

I'm down. I'm four months away from turning 14 but I'm consistent and try to make the best content I can. PM me or Skype if you want to collab. If you don't want to collab then maybe we could give feedback on each other's videos. Thanks! :D

Hey are you thinking about getting The Division. If so add me on Skype and we can talk about a collab

Hey im interested in doing a Collab with you possibly on Black ops 3 and GTA5. If your interested let me know.
We are a team of three all have good mics Currently i am the only one with an ElGato But another one will be purchased this weekend.
Ages: 19,23,22
We post on a regular basis dont have that big of a fan base as of now but we are growing.
Our main focus of our videos are usually funny or information. I like to stick to funny side myself.

black ops 3 on pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back