Voice Acting Looking for a newsman

Loery Potpie

I Love YTtalk
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a voice actor for my short mini-cartoon of Loery Potpie. The voice is for a newsman (or newswomen) on tv that Loery(the main character) is watching at.

Basicly you just have to speak like a newsman on tv. (Good Morning, our top stories today......... This was the news, have a nice day), someting like that, you can decide for yourself how and what you say, as long as it sounds like a newsman. You can a pick a certain topic that's on the news today and read a article of it on CBS News or something. Or you can make something up. You can make it as long as you want, but 20 seconds is enough. The beginning is the most imporant, the rest of it is going to be heard in the background while the story continues, so you don't have to pay too much attention on that.

The voice should sound like a adult. I think most of you know how a newsman speaks. Of course, good audio quality is required.

If you're interested, send me a demo to rubendegoeij@hotmail.com. I will let you know if I will pick yours or not.

I also would like to ask that, if the video is finished, that we will give each other shoutouts.

If you have anymore questions, just ask them below.

Last edited:
Back