Gaming Looking For A Minecraft PC Collab!

Lloydo

I've Got It
Hey all!!

I'm currently looking for someone to do a few Minecraft maps or videos with. Essentially my YouTube channel is one that consists of a variety of videos (vlog, gaming and makeup). I make the videos along with my fiance hence the makeup videos haha. I have a lot of videos currently hidden due to them not quite beìng on par with what I would consider exciting.

But basically I am looking for someone who would be up for playing some Minecraft together and then if the Minecraft goes well we could always look to play other stuff.

I'm a 20 year old from northern Ireland. Age or location is not a problem at all, as long as you can speak English haha.

Anyways if interested then give me a shout and we can sort out a Skype chat or something!!

Thanks everyone! :D

Hey there, did you message me on twitter as well or was that someone else? Yeah I haven't got myself an account yet but making one now. Do you have a name or anything I can add?[DOUBLEPOST=1499628754,1499628717][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there, did you message me on twitter as well or was that someone else? Yeah I haven't got myself an account yet but making one now. Do you have a name or anything I can add?[DOUBLEPOST=1499629181][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I wouldn't mind trying out a few videos with you. Do you have discord for communications?

I'M not really sure how discord works but if you give me a link or name or something for yourself I'll find ya haha

I would give you a link to my channel, but for some reason i can't post links. But if you search for my friend UltraSmashGamer then you should be able to find me.

Back