Gaming Looking for a Gaming Partner! for collabs

TheFreshMe4t

I've Got It
Hey guys! I'm freshMe4t and I'm currently looking for a gaming partner to record some general games with (mostly minecraft and a few other games).

BUT I don't want too seem like an a** hole or anything but I'm searching for someone with preferably 400+ subs (around my sub size). I'm not trying to exclude people I just want to find someone serious about their content and subs and views is a good indicator of this and the size of us both would benefit each other. If you're interested please ADD me on skype (FreshMe4t) and PLEASE make the friend request message informing me you're from YTTALK or I will ignore the add. Thanks

In the end a lot of people will no doubt hate on this post for excluding a group of lower sized channels, I do apologize for this I'm simply trying to find a good, dedicated partner that will hopefully become good friends with.

I completely understand what you are doing and your qualifications. Its not personal its just good for business. I just hate that im in my planing stage for my nonyet existing gaming channel. Lol I would really be interested in this. How old are you by the way?

Hey guys! I'm freshMe4t and I'm currently looking for a gaming partner to record some general games with (mostly minecraft and a few other games).

BUT I don't want too seem like an a** hole or anything but I'm searching for someone with preferably 400+ subs (around my sub size). I'm not trying to exclude people I just want to find someone serious about their content and subs and views is a good indicator of this and the size of us both would benefit each other. If you're interested please ADD me on skype (FreshMe4t) and PLEASE make the friend request message informing me you're from YTTALK or I will ignore the add. Thanks

In the end a lot of people will no doubt hate on this post for excluding a group of lower sized channels, I do apologize for this I'm simply trying to find a good, dedicated partner that will hopefully become good friends with.

I doubt there would be hate it's not a typical rude statement asking for twenty billion things although there will be a big decrease in people able to fit 400+. I would be interested myself but ya 151 doesn't equal 400+ good luck finding a partner though :)

I've been looking for collab partners too. I was a little too eager on the last several people, and that didnt work out though, so I need new people. I am in a team of gamers called "The Random Gamers" (i know, its not very original, or creative) and we have been having bad times and are down to two members, and are stuck now.

Back