Gaming Looking for a collab

Airkha

I've Got It
hey guys so i'm looking for someone to collab with and we will play games like gta v fifa 16 rainbow six siege bo3 or whatever you like. I enjoy video production but the reason I started making videos was to make videos with a friend or a group of friends
I wanted to know if there is anyone else looking to have a youtube partner or friend that we could collab and make videos with. The most important part is that we get along and that you have good enough equipment.

i am on xbox 1 so if want to talk my gt is Airkha101
or my twitter is @THEREAL_AIRKHA

hey, I like making content too. The only problem is that it seems you have a lot more subscribers than me. idk if this is a problem or not but I am in the same kind of situation as you and I would like to find a partner who makes a good match with me. I'm on xbox one if you want to message me or anything. also I don't know why but when you click on my channel it does not bring you to my channel, lol but I guess you can just look me up.

hey, I like making content too. The only problem is that it seems you have a lot more subscribers than me. idk if this is a problem or not but I am in the same kind of situation as you and I would like to find a partner who makes a good match with me. I'm on xbox one if you want to message me or anything. also I don't know why but when you click on my channel it does not bring you to my channel, lol but I guess you can just look me up.
The number of subscribers is no problem if you really want to make videos and have fun while doing it

I would love to make videos with you and play games with you and i would like to join the group i can tell there will be a group because og how many people has asked to join but i am a very good gamer and i am 13 years old and would very love to collab with you and make some vids and by the way if you look at my channel by clicking the channel button on here it wont take you to my channel it will take you some diffrent one because it did not let me put mine in here it is Joeymoore Gaming is my real channel.

I would love to make videos with you and play games with you and i would like to join the group i can tell there will be a group because og how many people has asked to join but i am a very good gamer and i am 13 years old and would very love to collab with you and make some vids and by the way if you look at my channel by clicking the channel button on here it wont take you to my channel it will take you some diffrent one because it did not let me put mine in here it is Joeymoore Gaming is my real channel.
Sure man we could collab

Back