looking for a camera and mic.

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
hey all.

currently my channel is all gaming, and pretty crappy as well. but ive been wanting to do a cover of some music from the very beginning. the problem is that i dont have the equipment and now that the hardest times at school are close to over (exams etc.) i would like to get started. i currently have no camera, just none. i have a old phone thats gonna be replace soon, a HTC one X, will this quallity be good enough? i dont need a crazy resolution and that camera goes to 1080p. ofcourse i cant relie on a phone microphone and i have 2 ready, but im not sure if they will do. one of them is a quite simple but quite alright microphone that saves directly to SD cards, which makes stuff a lot easyer. a other mic i have is a real prof thing used for acctual concerts... well it was, its a bit old and i have no idea how to use it.
so do any of you know some good and also cheap mic's and cam's out there?

What is your budget that you are looking to spend for both the webcam and mic? :)
in total maybe around 100 euro's, i dont have a whole lot though, but im getting a job as soon the vacation starts

This is a decent webcam here, I know a few people who use it. It is cheap too :)

I would also recommend buying a yeti, they currently on sale for just £76.00 on Amazon, which is really cheap. Look here. Hope this helps. :)

This is a decent webcam here, I know a few people who use it. It is cheap too :)

I would also recommend buying a yeti, they currently on sale for just £76.00 on Amazon, which is really cheap. Look here. Hope this helps. :)
wooow, you mean a blue yeti? that sounds awesome, ill check that out. :D

wooow, you mean a blue yeti? that sounds awesome, ill check that out. :D

Yeh man, I bought it a few days ago, although it picks up a lot more noise like my computer fan, its so much clearer and I can clean it up afterwards so it just picks up my voice. Really glad I bought it :)

Back