Looking for a banner/avatar in exhange for a S/O on my channel or YTTAlk $

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icefire120

Hey guys looking for an artist who can make a sort of cartoonish character like my avatar in minecraft. If you look at my channel you will see what he looks like. I would love a banner with the character and like my channel name, and an avatar with just the head so I can put in the outros and stuff too. You will get a S/O on my channel and a link or something in every vid, or YTalk Cash, or bothg let me know

Hey guys looking for an artist who can make a sort of cartoonish character like my avatar in minecraft. If you look at my channel you will see what he looks like. I would love a banner with the character and like my channel name, and an avatar with just the head so I can put in the outros and stuff too. You will get a S/O on my channel and a link or something in every vid, or YTalk Cash, or bothg let me know

I can do both for a shoutout and YTtalk cash

Okay, youve got a deal. How good are you at drawing?

I wouldn't draw it though, I would make it on Photoshop. I am pretty good with Photoshop, if you want you can check the thread that I made offering thumbnails, avatars, and banners that you posted on, I have some of my work there.

OKay cool, I would love to have that, how soon can you start work on it?

I have already started it :) so you want your avatar the same thing you have now but cartoonish right? And for your banner you want a cartoonish version of your minecraft skin on it, and then your name right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back