Gaming Looking for 3-5 guys for new gaming group

So i am moving out in just over a month. I will be free most weekends and evenings. Basically the best way to describe it is Sidmen / Vanoss Gaming type stuff. Basically i am looking for dedicated , professional content creators. I will have a £2000 setup by mid march , with PC , Xbox one and Ps4. My gaming channel doesn't have any content as i currently make comedy / vlog type videos.

Ideally based in the UK and not awkward in chats , looking for people with content on there channel and not people that will just stop recording after 2 months. I am not set to certain games but i want to have fun with them , maybe create something funny and original.

Ultimately we could get to know each other prior to when i have moved in so then its not as awkward
I'm definitely down to record and collaborate with you. The style of my videos are like Vanoss. Well more like wildcat's but it's very similar. How can i get in contact with you, so that we can chat ahead of time so that it doesn't have to be too awkward.

I'm definitely down to record and collaborate with you. The style of my videos are like Vanoss. Well more like wildcat's but it's very similar. How can i get in contact with you, so that we can chat ahead of time so that it doesn't have to be too awkward.
I like your content , the only issue is you are the US ... Im in the UK ...[DOUBLEPOST=1485377612,1485377450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im 15 and would love to collab and be in a group, im a great editor and fairly funny, i upload daily
Thanks for showing interest but your content isnt what im looking for. Good luck though[DOUBLEPOST=1485377694][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bro lets see if we can do something
Sorry but your content isnt what i am looking for. Good luck though

I'd be down! Xbox One is about the only place I'd be able to play, good for games like BF1, Overwatch, FIFA 17, Rocket League!

23 and from the UK, with 51 subs, Overwatch is my favourite game and I've been looking for collab and group opportunities, check me out see if my personality is what you're after!.

where you from mate? seem like a decent lad wouldn't mind doing it
Not really the content i am looking for mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1485552704,1485552413][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd be down! Xbox One is about the only place I'd be able to play, good for games like BF1, Overwatch, FIFA 17, Rocket League!

23 and from the UK, with 51 subs, Overwatch is my favourite game and I've been looking for collab and group opportunities, check me out see if my personality is what you're after!.
I kind of like your style , i would prefer to make them more comedic but its hard to do on your own. I am not an overwatch player as frankly its doesnt look like my kind of game. BF1 is ok i guess but not something id play too much of. Fifa is ok and im down for rocket league. I want to try new games , have a bit of fun / variety

Back