Gaming Looking for 17+ Gamers to collab with

Where in the world are you guys from then? It will take some to find a time everybody is okay with, but should be doable :)
I am from Denmark, so we are following CEST (Central European Summer Time) :p That is UTC+2 ;) I am finishing up a summer course for the remainder of this week, but next week I have time :) (Mon 18th - Fri 22nd)

Where in the world are you guys from then? It will take some to find a time everybody is okay with, but should be doable :)
I am from Denmark, so we are following CEST (Central European Summer Time) :p That is UTC+2 ;) I am finishing up a summer course for the remainder of this week, but next week I have time :) (Mon 18th - Fri 22nd)
Mine time zone is same. Im from Lithuania

I'm from the UK :)
I'm free for about 3 weeks now since my sixth form broke up for the summer a few weeks ago :D

acttr
im 15+ not a squeaker dw pc gamer steam is bestpleasantmark bluesnowball mic so yeah

Back