Gaming LOOKING FOR 1 MORE GAMER (PC) (Vanoss-like group)

So far me and Maurice are still the two fixed members on the team. We are still looking for our third member.

Prosen from ProsenGames at YouTube will be joining us for our first few games to see if the team works or not. We have decided for this approach because of our large time differential, which makes producing on a (near) daily basis impossible. May he join the team, he will probably play along for recording on the weekends.

If you are looking for a team to join and record on a (near) daily basis, please let me know by posting a reply here and sending me a mail with your Skype information to my YouTube inbox.

Thank you!

Dear gamers on YouTube,

Unfortunately things didn't go quite as planned and we are now looking for our third and final member once again. You will be joining me and CertainGamer.

Please make sure that you are on the same page as we are. We will be talking things through on Skype to make sure this is the case.

Leave a reply and I will get back to you as fast as possible. Thank you. :)

are you still looking for more peopel ill join

Yes, we do. Do you meet the requirements? Do you have a YouTube channel that we can review? If you do, please send me your Skype information to my YouTube or Gmail inbox. Thank you.

For everybody else who reads this: Yes, we are still looking! Please don't hesitate to apply :)

Yes, we do. Do you meet the requirements? Do you have a YouTube channel that we can review? If you do, please send me your Skype information to my YouTube or Gmail inbox. Thank you.

For everybody else who reads this: Yes, we are still looking! Please don't hesitate to apply :)
cant find your skype name

PEOPLE YOU MUST MEET THE REQUIREMENTS! We are dead serious about this team and we have no time to review people that don't meet the requirements. Thank you!

WHOEVER WANTS TO APPLY: Please send me an email in my YouTube or Gmail inbox, thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1439540494,1439540371][/DOUBLEPOST]
cant find your skype name

I said please send me YOUR Skype information.

PEOPLE YOU MUST MEET THE REQUIREMENTS! We are dead serious about this team and we have no time to review people that don't meet the requirements. Thank you!

WHOEVER WANTS TO APPLY: Please send me an email in my YouTube or Gmail inbox, thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1439540494,1439540371][/DOUBLEPOST]

I said please send me YOUR Skype information.
ok my skype is hungryfothenetwork
and my channel name is networkredeemer

Back