Gaming Lookin for gaming collab partner(s)

ValorCore

HEY THERE C:
I'm looking for some crazy people to play games with!(games listed down below)(no shooters except maybe gmod)
My name's Valor , and well... I DO GAMES AND STUFF C:
OH By the way, cause of the time difference i cant record with people from the USA.
So, pretty much anyone in EU who speaks decent english is welcome! C:
Games:
League of legends, Heroes of newerth, ANY free to play MMO, Gmod (though i am a noob with gmod and i have no idea what to do with it, so please help me!), Minecraft, Castle crashers, WORMS
Suggestions for CO-OP games ACCEPTED OFCOURSE! (only if the game isnt too expensive though :c)

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, WORMS?!?!! IM IN!!! :D Those games r so cooly ish ^_^ I play LoL every week :D But maybe some moar pples for LoL :) If u gimmeh ur skype i will add yeh ^_^

I´m down for league. i play on EU east and west. Add me on skype if you are interested: kaselaan.karl

I'd love to play some Gmod and some worms and stuphs. I'll join in on this party. I'll add you via skype

Im down for LoL although Ive never played it before and its only finishing patching now, but if you or anyone wants to add me or perhaps if anyone is starting a new character and wants to start from scratch I would be game, add me on skype if you interested, I'll be going on shortly to LoL to finally give it a go

Back