Look at my channel and tell me what YOU think Im doing wrong.

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
As some of you may know (but probably not many) I have been doing Youtube for a little over a year now, and while some would consider my subscriber base successful. It isn't to me. Do me a favor. Go to my channel vizibilityzero watch one or two of my videos (preferably the newer ones) and tell me why YOU think Im not getting the subs/views that I think I should be getting. Be brutally honest, ask questions. The only way for me to get better at what I love doing is by getting criticism from people who don't really know me, and can only judge based off of what I make.

(I should not that I try to follow pretty much all the standard SEO (metadata, tags, etc) and Social networking standards that I can, but it doesn't seem to be helping)

so go ahead! Let me know what you think!

As some of you may know (but probably not many) I have been doing Youtube for a little over a year now, and while some would consider my subscriber base successful. It isn't to me. Do me a favor. Go to my channel vizibilityzero watch one or two of my videos (preferably the newer ones) and tell me why YOU think Im not getting the subs/views that I think I should be getting. Be brutally honest, ask questions. The only way for me to get better at what I love doing is by getting criticism from people who don't really know me, and can only judge based off of what I make.

(I should not that I try to follow pretty much all the standard SEO (metadata, tags, etc) and Social networking standards that I can, but it doesn't seem to be helping)

so go ahead! Let me know what you think!
i will review your channel now and give some honest feedback and try your best to stay determined at what you like to do and haters are just in the world we live in!!!

I find this slightly offensive. Not trying to make you feel bad... but some people are stuck at 100 subs after doing it this long, you've got over 500. Your newest video in 14 hours has surpassed the views mine often get in 2 days.... and you're acting like there is something wrong with your channel and we're gonna tell you why you're not doing well.... there is nothing wrong with your channel, you're just being impatient LOL

Im not worried about haters ha. Im actually just genuinely interested in bettering myself. Im very determined and will continue to work on my channel. Just looking for some honest feedback :)

Im not worried about haters ha. Im actually just genuinely interested in bettering myself. Im very determined and will continue to work on my channel. Just looking for some honest feedback :)
no problem you have a high sub count i havent checked the overall view count yet and i am looking at the video that automatically plays to nonsubscribed users

im sorry to offend you symph i didnt mean to at all, and I can understand where you are coming from. I see your perspective and understand it. But here is mine :)

The last video i made was shot in 6 hours, first edit took 4 hours, visual effects took 20 or so hours, music and sound design took about 10 hours. That totals just around 40 or so hours for a video that in my opinion could have been better well received.

But yeah I can see where you are coming from, and I meant no harm. There are those who use these forums that are at a much greater sub/view base than a lot of us are, and I was just looking for some opinions.

missed you buddy

im sorry to offend you symph i didnt mean to at all, and I can understand where you are coming from. I see your perspective and understand it. But here is mine :)

The last video i made was shot in 6 hours, first edit took 4 hours, visual effects took 20 or so hours, music and sound design took about 10 hours. That totals just around 40 or so hours for a video that in my opinion could have been better well received.

But yeah I can see where you are coming from, and I meant no harm. There are those who use these forums that are at a much greater sub/view base than a lot of us are, and I was just looking for some opinions.

missed you buddy
That's why I said "slightly" offended, I get where you're coming from too, you just gotta realize a post like this is gonna make someone who has way worse stats in the same amount of time feel like s**t. That's my big concern, cause if they're stuck at 50 views a vid and 200 subs after a year, and see you post this, they're gonna be like "well damn if there's something wrong with HIS channel there must be something REALLY wrong with mine!" That's why I felt the need to say that. I personally find your videos to be of very high quality and always have, so I have no suggestions for you, I think it's just the name of the game sometimes.

missed you buddy
True statement and i left a comment on your video​
:)

Back