Vlog Long Distance Collab!

Phostose

Biggest thing since the wheel!
I was wondering what you guys think about youtubers collabing from far away? It's easy for something like gaming where all you really need is too record the voice, but for someone like me who has to be infront of the camera for his video, it's a lot harder. I've seem people do things like countdowns because you can't really have a good back and forth with constant jump cuts to the other person.

If you guys have any ideas or are interested in collabing with me, just leave a way for me to contact you below!

Learn to Astral Project, and then long distance collabs would be CRAZY!!!!

I think it would be cool :) but it would depend on what you'd like to do. Could do timed challenges and have the people involved all on the screen or flicking back and forth. Or Q&A. Or could try do a google hangout or something similar

definitely interested in collabing haha i haven't been posting on youtube a lot and i want to get in on that so :D we can talk about some ideas and see which one works best???

I have seen long distance collabs done very well. It's really about the editing--split screen and all that.

Back