Vlog Long-Distance Collab (TAG VIDEO)

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been sick for the past couple of weeks, finally am recovering- SORRY!
Just because everyone's schedules are different and busy, I'd say to have it done by March 1st and upload right around the 1st.
I wanted to set up a group email, but only two people had emailed me about it.

No specific length, just have fun with it!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Got you. I was going to start this next weekend. Thank[DOUBLEPOST=1486929636,1486870186][/DOUBLEPOST]My video will be going up on march 3. what do we need to do to make it a callob?

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Same titles, "Where I'm From Collab" or "Where am I? Collab" or choose one that relates to what you're going to be doing whether traveling, introducing us to your area, or introducing us to products made in your state/area.
Say in the video that it is a collab with a large group of youtubers and their channels will be linked in the description/comments or the viewers can search the two titles and they will find them. Kinda explain what the collab will be

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any one that want to be in it should email you a link to their page then you can make group email to everyone so we all have the link to everyone that is actually involved. I would hate to leave anyone out and I don't want to have someone link listed that isnt going to do it too. I will email you my link now. Thanks

Reactions: lolothommy

lolothommy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any one that want to be in it should email you a link to their page then you can make group email to everyone so we all have the link to everyone that is actually involved. I would hate to leave anyone out and I don't want to have someone link listed that isnt going to do it too. I will email you my link now. Thanks
Thank you for being SO on top of this! You have much more experience than I do![DOUBLEPOST=1487308892,1487308789][/DOUBLEPOST]Final notice:
If you want to be linked in each other's videos for the collab you NEED to email me ( lolothommy@gmail.com ) by February 25th. Send me the direct link to your channel and I will send a list of everyone's channels to everyone involved.