lols youtube U SO CRAZY! (how my subcount changes)

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
So I haven't been active for the past 3 weeks (due to my sisters fiance falling 30 feet off a cliff and somehow living, but smashing his wrists really really bad... like really bad. so I am helping to build a house for him so they can live and stuff)

But I have noticed something fun happening to my sub count.

Over the past week I have actually gained 3 subs.... Gmail has told me I have gained 5 subs.

That is pretty awesome considering I haven't made anything in so long and I was expecting to loose up to 10 subs.

Why is youtube subs so unpredictable?

Oh youtube U so crazy!!

Also... I didn't go on my mission gisikw Wreckless Eating William Phan

But I like the sentiment :D.

So I haven't been active for the past 3 weeks (due to my sisters fiance falling 30 feet off a cliff and somehow living, but smashing his wrists really really bad... like really bad. so I am helping to build a house for him so they can live and stuff)

But I have noticed something fun happening to my sub count.

Over the past week I have actually gained 3 subs.... Gmail has told me I have gained 5 subs.

That is pretty awesome considering I haven't made anything in so long and I was expecting to loose up to 10 subs.

Why is youtube subs so unpredictable?

Oh youtube U so crazy!!

Also... I didn't go on my mission gisikw Wreckless Eating William Phan

But I like the sentiment :D.

sorry to hear about your brother inlaw. Hope he makes an quick and steady recovery

sorry to hear about your brother inlaw. Hope he makes an quick and steady recovery

ya he is healing up pretty good, but he probably won't be doing anything with his hands any more :/ and he was a mechanic too so you can sympathize with what he is going to have to go through. He is on drugs right now so he isn't complaining ha ha. Luckily by the time he heals I will need a good lawn mower and you don't need a lot of wrist power to drive one of those things ha ha. so he isn't completely screwed, but like inconvenienced. He is one lucky mo fo.

Wow..sorry to hear about your brother in law!!!! That's crazy. Yeah Youtube does some strange things. Just a few months ago I was losing subs randomly weekly, if not daily. But the past two months or so, I have been gaining a lot.

Well that explains the absence. Hope he's recovering well, you should film yourself building the house, always be filming.

I've noticed this too, but I seem to be gaining subs without getting notified by the usual email. Sometimes I still get the email, but it's 3 days after I gained the sub so I get all giddy, check out the channel and then notice that I've had that sub for a while...

I've noticed this too, but I seem to be gaining subs without getting notified by the usual email. Sometimes I still get the email, but it's 3 days after I gained the sub so I get all giddy, check out the channel and then notice that I've had that sub for a while...

mine are super instant :D. It's pretty fun!

Back