Logo Needed?

Zolba

YTtalk Mad
One thing I've been thinking about is a Logo, is that really needed? At the moment, I use my QRCode everywhere, I don't think many scan it to see what it is, but at least it is something.
Now, that doesn't make for a good logo in any way, but does that really matter in the end?

Or do the humans and aliens (maybe some trolls?) on yttalk think this is do or die?

One thing I've been thinking about is a Logo, is that really needed? At the moment, I use my QRCode everywhere, I don't think many scan it to see what it is, but at least it is something.
Now, that doesn't make for a good logo in any way, but does that really matter in the end?

Or do the humans and aliens (maybe some trolls?) on yttalk think this is do or die?

Honestly A Logo Can be a simple fun item that people can remember you by. For example Ownage Pranks has the little demon looking creature. It has nothing to do with his channel but people know it's him whenever that logo appears!

Honestly A Logo Can be a simple fun item that people can remember you by. For example Ownage Pranks has the little demon looking creature. It has nothing to do with his channel but people know it's him whenever that logo appears!
I pretty much agree with this entire post here. I think if you want to be seen in a specific way... or remembered, then I say a logo (avatar) is important :) Imagine if no one had a logo/avatar on YTtalk, and everyone just had a blank picture. It'd be very hard to remember people, stand out, get noticed, etc.

I pretty much agree with this entire post here. I think if you want to be seen in a specific way... or remembered, then I say a logo (avatar) is important :) Imagine if no one had a logo/avatar on YTtalk, and everyone just had a blank picture. It'd be very hard to remember people, stand out, get noticed, etc.
I totally agree with her totally agreeing with my post! Like basically Imagine Yttalk without a logo or no profile pictures just names lol. Everyone remembers me from my stripped shirt and Katherine From her amazing looks ;) (hmu with some Yttalk cash :p XD)

A logo is very important, arguably one of the most important bits of your whole branding. They allow people to instantly recognise you and make your brand the same across the net.

Recently I started Using This as my logo. Kinda Childish But I love IT <3<3<3

Picture+1.png

I totally agree with her totally agreeing with my post! Like basically Imagine Yttalk without a logo or no profile pictures just names lol. Everyone remembers me from my stripped shirt and Katherine From her amazing looks ;) (hmu with some Yttalk cash :p XD)
Still not getting the cash. >:|
But thanks! :wub:

Well, that does it then - time to open the photoshop and use 3 weeks to come up with something that looks like one of the new pokemons. Weird and without meaning.

Well, that does it then - time to open the photoshop and use 3 weeks to come up with something that looks like one of the new pokemons. Weird and without meaning.
Hehe but the one you have now could be your avatar :) I personally haven't seen anyone use that before.........

I personally haven't seen anyone use that before.........

Most likely because no one scans QR-Codes anymore ^^, I've lost track on where I made it, so I cannot watch any statistics on it. But I remember after almost two months that it had been scanned twice, one of them was me :p

Back